Near Derby, Derbyshire
£17.50 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 - £18 p/h – Circa £30.8K – Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Derby has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home provides disability care to adults of all ages in a great setting and has an excellent local reputation.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 33 hours per week
- Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £17.50 to £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £30,880
- Paid breaks and a company pension
In this Night Nurse role, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications and ensuring accurate clinical records are maintained. You will play a key role in leading a team of HCAs on shift and ensuring the clinical and personal care needs of residents are met and that they receive excellent standards of care.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting however support can be provided to experienced RNs new to disability care
- Flexibility to work shifts over a 7 day rota
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a professional and approachable manner
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back