Near Shrewsbury, Shropshire
£15 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15 p/h – Band 5 Equivalent Rates/Circa £31.2K | 40 Hour Contract – Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) is required to work full-time nights in a leading Shropshire nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home is in a rural setting near Shrewsbury and offers elderly frail and medical nursing care to older adults in a picturesque environment.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week over a 7 day rota
- Night shifts only, working 9.30pm – 7.30am
- Competitive rates of pay of £15 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £31,200
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Free uniforms
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
- A company pension scheme
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position should be:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disability/RNLD Nurses will all be considered
- Experienced working as a Nurse in the UK, ideally within the elderly care/care home sector
- Confident managing and administering medications and able to effectively manage clinical records and care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back