£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h – Circa £36K – Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A Registered Nurse is required to join the night nursing team of a 50+ bedded elderly nursing home in North Nottingham.
The home caters to older adults with medical nursing needs, age-related frailties and disabilities and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £36,000
- A great benefits package which includes learning and development, a pension plan, a range of retail & lifestyle discounts and support for your wellbeing
- Your NMC registration fees paid, support when revalidating and a Nursing Times subscription
- Free uniforms and on-site parking
In this role, you will coordinate a small team of HCAs and will manage the clinical and personal care, and medications for a caseload of residents in the home.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- You will be confident working independently and able to safely manage and administer medications
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back