Night Nurse RGN
£16.50 per Hour
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £36,036 per annum) | 42 hours | Nights | Great Benefits | £2000 Welcome Bonus |
A large nursing home on the outskirts of Cambridge is currently looking to recruit RGN Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on nights, with flexible hours and great rates of pay available.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns on nights
• Excellent hourly pay rate of £16.50 which equates to £36,036 per annum and top NHS Band 6
• A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
• A workplace pension scheme
• Support with Nurse revalidation
• Recommend a friend paid scheme
• A Welcome Bonus of £2000 (Subject to T&Cs)
As RGN Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate proven post-registration experience working as a Nurse in the UK, however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361. To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back