Night Nurse RGN
Frinton on Sea, Essex
£16 per Hour
£16 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £39,936 per annum) | Paid Breaks | 48 hours | Nights | Luxury Home | Good CQC |
A leading, luxury nursing home in the Frinton area currently requires an RGN Staff Nurse to join their night nursing team.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £16 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of £39,936
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing training and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
The home caters to a high-end clientele and offers a 5* Hotel lifestyle and the post-holder will play a key role in maintaining industry leading standards of resident care, with very high staffing ratios and state of the art equipment throughout the home.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back