Night Nurse - RGN
Halesowen, West Midlands
£17.00 per Hour
£17.00 p/h – paid breaks | 36 hrs | Nights Only | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | “good” CQC
A Night Staff Nurse position has become available in a small nursing home in the Halesown area.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home has to offer:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £17.00
- Paid breaks
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- A friendly working environment, with a “good” across all areas CQC rating
As Night Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN post:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back