Night Nurse RGN
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£17.40 per Hour
Paid Breaks | 48 hrs | Nights Only | Luxury Elderly/Disability Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A Night RGN/Staff Nurse position has become available in a luxury private nursing home in Harrogate.
The home offers elderly and disability nursing care packages in beautiful surroundings and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements, with a great environment in place for residents and staff alike.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home has to offer:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £17.40 plus paid breaks and enhancements for Bank Holidays
- 48 hours per week on night shifts only
- A fantastic private pension scheme with up to 9% employer contributions
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty from the homes’ award winning restaurant
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN post:
- Registered Adult Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in an elderly or UK nursing home setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back