Night Nurse RGN
Near Guildford, Surrey
£18.16 - £20.70 per Hour
£18.16 - £20.70 p/h | Paid Breaks | 44 Hrs | Nights Only | Great Staff Benefits
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in a village just outside of Guildford is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a family-run business and has an excellent reputation for delivering the highest standards of care and of quality of life to residents, with excellent facilities available in a beautiful setting.
Details of this RGN Night Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent position working 44 hours per week
- Great hourly rates of pay of £18.16 and £20.70 per hour paid on weekends, with additional enhancements for Bank Holidays
- Paid breaks
- In-house and external training programmes, bi-monthly supervisions and annual appraisals
- A supportive and inclusive culture, where all nurses are included in monthly meetings and decision-making processes
- A fantastic working environment, with a staff support framework that includes physiotherapists and counsellors
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals and free refreshments
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Proven experience working in a UK nursing home
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Flexible to cover shifts on a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back