Night Nurse RGN
Near Maidstone, Kent
Up to £18.45 per Hour
Up to £18.45 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
An RGN Night Nurse is required to join a fully CQC compliant nursing care home in the Maidstone area.
The home is charitably owned and operated and offers a fantastic environment for older adults living with medical nursing and disability care needs.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Night shifts only covering a 7 day rota, with full or part time hours available
• A great hourly pay rate of up to £18.45, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Free on-site parking
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities including support with NMC revalidation and your NMC registration fees covered
As Night Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate at least 2 years post-registration experience, ideally with some nursing home or long-term adult care experience
• Confident managing care plans, medications and updating clinical records
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back