Night Nurse RGN
£13.68 per Hour
Hospital, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Community
£13.68 p/h| 34.5 hrs | Days | Neuro Care | Fantastic Benefits | Private or NHS Pension | Weekend & Bank Holiday Pay Enhancements
A specialist neurological care centre in Preston is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
Previous experience in in neurological care is preferable but not essential and this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic RGN looking to learn new skills within a specialist environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the care centre is offering:
- 34.5 hours per week on night shifts
- A competitive pay rate of £13.68 per hour
- Pay enhancements for nights and weekends
- A private pension or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
- Enhanced sick, maternity and paternity pay
- 25 days annual leave which increases with length of service, and the option to buy/sell days
- Free uniforms, free parking and discounted refreshments
- Some excellent retail and lifestyle discounts
- Excellent training and development programmes and financial support in undertaking qualifications, with scope for career progression in an expanding service
- A range of support programmes, wellbeing initiatives and much more
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate strong clinical skills and willing to learn new skills
- Work well under pressure and confident leading and supervising staff
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back