Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£15 - £16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15 - £16.50 p/h | 36 Hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Quarterly Bonus Scheme | Nursing Home Experience Not Essential
A medium sized, fully CQC compliant nursing home in Benfleet currently require a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
Details of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on night shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £15 Monday to Friday and £16.50 on weekends
- A 3-monthly bonus scheme, which is paid to staff who have no sickness, lateness or disciplinary action in the preceding 3 months
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care, with clinical duties including all aspects of medication management, wound care, managing PEG feeds and tracheostomy care. You will also contribute to service management, supporting and supervising junior staff and ensuring the home remains fully CQC compliant.
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, with some post-registration experience
- Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, but this is not essential. You should however be able to undertake all aspects of clinical care required in this role
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about providing the highest standards of clinical and personal care to service users
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back