Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Nights Only | NQ Considered
A qualified RGN or RMN is required to work as Night Staff Nurse on a permanent basis in a medium sized elderly nursing home in Bexhill on Sea.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 36 hours per week on permanent nights
- Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development within a leading national organisation
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be:
- A qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this role
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back