Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour + Paid Breaks (equates to NHS Band 6) | 48 hours | Nights Only | Small Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC
A fully CQC compliant, private elderly and dementia nursing home in the Broadstone area currently has vacancies for Registered Nurses/RNs to join their nursing team, with full time nights available.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week are available on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £16.50 per hour plus paid breaks which equates to £18 per hour (equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £44,928 for full-time hours)
• Friendly, supportive working environment
As Night Staff Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse RGN/RMN:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally have some experience in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.