Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h | 42 hrs | Nights | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home on the northern outskirts of Chester has a full-time RGN or RMN Night Staff Nurse vacancy.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering are as follows:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Permanent night shifts
- Very competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour
- An excellent working environment in a fully compliant service
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will participate in all aspects of the planning and delivery of resident care and medication management, in addition to leading HCAs in the delivery of personal care and ensuring a safe clinical service is maintained throughout the night shift.
What the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Able to work night shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting, or demonstrate an interest in working in this sector of care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a good standard of English
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back