Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.00 p/h | Paid Breaks | 24 or 36 hrs | Nights Only | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Fully Compliant Home
A Night Staff Nurse position has become available in a small private nursing home in the West of Edinburgh, with 2 or 3 shifts per week available.
The fully compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.00 with paid breaks
• 24 or 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.