Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £18 p/h | 36 Hrs | Nights Only | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
A fully CQC compliant elderly care home in Fareham area is currently looking to recruit a qualified Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work 3 night shifts per week.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy:
- 36 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Competitive rates of pay of £17 to £18 per hour depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
The picturesque home is family owned and operated, and as Night Nurse you will be caring for service users with both long and short-term care needs resulting from disabilities, dementia and general elderly frailties.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experience in elderly care
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
- Committed to providing the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back