Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Some Supernumerary Hours | Nights Only | Fully Compliant
A large nursing home on the outskirts of Hamilton is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home provides round the clock care packages for adults of all ages with dementia and mental health conditions, disabilities and general nursing care needs and is fully compliant with all Care Inspectorate requirements.
What the home has to offer and details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, which includes some supernumerary hours
- Night shifts only
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £18
- Paid breaks
- A great working environment in a very well-run home
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN post:
- Registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back