Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Hillingdon, North-West London
£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 p/h | 48 hrs | 17 Bedded Elderly Nursing Unit | Outstanding CQC | Excellent L&D Prospects
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a large care home in Hillingdon.
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN you will care for residents with general nursing needs and some of which are also living with dementia.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Excellent rates of pay of £16 per hour
- Some fantastic opportunities for training and development in a home that offers a truly unique setting for both staff and residents
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
- Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back