Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Jarrow, Tyne & Wear
£14.50 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£14.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Nights Only | Small, Fully CQC Compliant Nursing Home
A small, private nursing home in Jarrow has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Night Staff Nurse to join their clinical team, with full-time hours available on a permanent basis.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older people from the local area and has an excellent reputation for high-quality care.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- Great pay rates of £14.50 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- A great working environment in a family-run business
As Night Staff Nurse, you will coordinate care, manage medications and ensure all care documentation is correctly managed and updated. Due to the small size of the home, you may be required to act as Nurse in Charge.
What the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally working within an elderly care setting
- Up to date clinical skills and knowledge
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back