Night Nurse - RGN/RMN
Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taf
£15.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
33 hrs per week | £15.00 p/h | Nights Only | Staff Benefits
A 40+ bedded nursing care home in the Mountain Ash area currently has an opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Staff Nurse on permanent nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role are as follows:
- 33 hours per week
- Permanent night shifts
- Competitive rates of pay from £15.00 per hour
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Cycle Scheme
- Gym membership discounts
- Online & in store high street discounts
- Ongoing learning and development
This nursing home is part of one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and cares for the elderly and those with dementia, with extensive support structures and facilities in place to support the delivery of high-quality care.
In this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria;
- Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with valid NMC pin
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
- Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back