Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 - £18.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 48 Hours | Night Shifts Only | Good CQC | Equivalent to band 6
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as a Night Nurse in a leading Cheshire nursing home.
The small, fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care packages in a home from home setting in a rural village just outside of Nantwich.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 48 hours per week, working Nights only
• Very competitive rates of pay of £17.50 - £18.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £44,928
• A fantastic working environment in a small, very well-run independent home
As Night Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will be considered for the role
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.