Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£19.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.25 per hour | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Nights Only
A leading Worcestershire care home, located in a village just outside of Worcester, currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Night Nurse to work nights.
Details of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 22, 33 or 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of £19.25
As RGN/RMN Night Nurse, you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care to adults with a diverse range of needs, including elderly care and dementia care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Applications for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse
• Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
• New qualified nurses may be accepted with a supportive working environment and opportunities for training and development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back