£16.70 p/h | 48 hours | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A Large, CQC rated “good” Nursing care home in the Newcastle-under-Lyme area are looking for a RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to work night shifts.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on permanent nights
• Competitive hourly rates of pay - £16.70
• Free training, uniform and DBS
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.