Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16-£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16-£17 per hour | 36 hours | Night Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Service |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work night shifts. The vacancy is in Cardiff to work at a 70+ bed care home that provides specialist dementia care and care to those with physical disabilities.
Details of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rate of £16.00 to £17.00
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Application for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
• New qualified nurses may be accepted with a supportive working environment and opportunities for training and development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back