Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£15.50 p/h | 22/33/44 hrs | Permanent Nights | Elderly Care |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team at their elderly nursing home in Hereford. This is a medium sized service specialising in elderly care and supports those with mental health conditions.
What the home is offering and details of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Permanent contracts of 22, 33 or 44 hours per week (2/3/4 nights per week)
• Night shifts only
• Competitive rate of pay of £15.50 per hour
• An excellent working environment in an independently owned and managed home
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, and manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift. You will contribute to the already high standards of care, working to ensure the clinical and personal care needs of service users are met and care is delivered with dignity and compassion.
The qualities, qualifications and experience our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Some post-qualification experience, ideally in an elderly care setting
• Confident working from your own initiative
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back