Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Keighley, West Yorkshire
£18.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.25 p/h | 30 hrs | 3 Night Shifts p/Week | CQC “Good” Home
A large elderly nursing home in a village just outside of Keighley currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Night Staff Nurse.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 30 hours per week, worked as 3-night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of £18.25
- Fully CQC compliant, well-led home
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will be responsible for coordinating and implementing care and administrating medications to service users. You will work in collaboration with the strong team of HCAs to ensure a high-quality service is maintained to residents throughout the night shift.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD should be:
- NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
- Able to manage and coordinate care and independently administer and manage drugs and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875 001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back