Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Lanark, South Lanarkshire
£18 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18 - £20 p/h | 39 Hrs | Nights Only | Large Elderly & Dementia Home| Fully Compliant
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in a small village near Lanark has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
- 39 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive rates of pay of £18 to £20 per hour depending on experience
- Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
- A company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers plus a number of family friendly workplace policies,
- Free uniforms
- Some fantastic discounts on groceries, on the high street and for leisure and holidays
- Sick pay, a staff counselling service and legal advice, plus assistance and support in emergencies
- The option to buy or sell annual leave
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Night Staff Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care
- Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back