Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£36,756.72 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£36,756.72 per annum | 42 hours | Nights Only | Disability Care
A leading disability care home in North-East Leeds currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Night Staff Nurse on a full-time basis.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Competitive annual salary of £36,756.72
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
You will be working with service users with a range of physical and learning disabilities, and with adults following brain injuries and neurological conditions, providing the best possible standards of care.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within a disability/neurological care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back