Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h + benefits | 48 hours | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A Large, Nursing care home in the Leek area are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work night shifts.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 48 hours per week on permanent nights
- Competitive hourly rates of pay - £17.50
- Company pension
- Training and career progression
- Staff recognition rewards
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified with current NMC registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back