Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.00 per hour (Equates to NHS Band 6) | Part time and Full time hours available | Nights | Large Elderly/Dementia Nursing Home | Great Benefits | Overall “Good” CQC
A private nursing home in the Sittingbourne currently has an opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse on a full-time basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role are as follows:
• Part time and Full time hours available working permanent night shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates offered up to £17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• A comprehensive induction programme and excellent training and development prospects, with fast track to management programmes in place
• Support with NMC revalidation
• Free DBS, uniforms and free on-site parking
• A workplace pension scheme
• 5.6 weeks annual leave pro rata
• A range of staff recognition and reward schemes
• Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered
As Night Nurse you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with valid NMC pin
• Experienced in elderly care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
• Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.