Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.04 to £16.44 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.04 to £16.44 per hour (equates up to £32,912 per annum & NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Nights | Great Staff Benefits
A privately owned 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Skegness, currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week on nights, with overtime available
- Great hourly pay rates of £16.04 to £16.44 dependant on experience, with annual pay reviews (equates up to £32,912 per annum & NHS Band 6)
- Excellent training and development opportunities including fully funded clinical training, support with NMC revalidation and the opportunity to undertake mentorship and leadership qualifications and work with leading Universities to support Student Nurses
- Established career pathways to progress to Director level within a large care company
- Free enhanced DBS plus free uniforms, refreshments and on-site parking
- A generous annual leave allowance and a flexible approach to holidays
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experienced working in a UK care home setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back