Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) | Full or Part-Time Nights | Elderly and Disability Care Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading elderly nursing home in Swindon currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Night Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home specialises in elderly frail and dementia nursing care and offers a home from home setting for residents to enjoy.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time contracts on permanent nights
• Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• A bespoke induction and ongoing learning and development programmes
• A workplace pension plan
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care for a caseload of residents, ensuring their physical, mental and social wellbeing. You will also manage and administer medications and will lead a team of HCAs on shift.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.