Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time Hours | Good CQC | Excellent Learning and Development Prospects | Great Staff Benefits |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work nights in a luxury elderly nursing home in Winchester.
The charitably-run home is fully CQC compliant and provides 24 hour care to older people with general elderly care needs in addition to providing a great environment and a busy social diary for residents to enjoy.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full or part time hours available on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £19.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• A minimum of 28 days annual leave per year which increases with service length
• Ongoing training and development programmes, including a very thorough induction
• A contributory pension scheme
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking, plus free meals whilst on duty
• Paid sick leave and an employee assistance programme
• A rewarding working environment, with staff recognition and reward programmes and the opportunity to progress your career within the organisation
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs.
You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back