Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Southend on Sea, Essex
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability
£17 p/h | 21 hrs | Nights | Disability Care Home | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse is required to work part-time nights on a permanent basis in a small disability care home in Southend on Sea.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 21 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of £17
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within disability care or a UK care home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back