Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 - £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £19 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A Registered Adult or Mental Health Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a medium sized nursing home in Southsea.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers an excellent environment for older adults with general nursing and dementia nursing care needs, and as Night Staff Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality clinical service the home offers.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Great hourly rates in the region of £17 to £19 depending on experience
- Paid breaks
What the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care, although newly qualified nurses may also be considered
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link below.
For further details, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back