Night Nurse RGN/RMN
St Helens, Merseyside
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
44 Hrs | Nights Only | Elderly & Disability Nursing Home | NQ Nurses Considered | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time night shifts in their St Helens care home.
The 40+ bedded home provides general elderly and disability nursing care packages and is currently fully compliant with all CQC requirements, having recently received good quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies and what our client is offering:
- Full time hours of 44 per week available
- Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £18
- Opportunities for training, development and career progression
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally experienced in care home environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back