Night Nurse RGN/RMN
St Helens, Merseyside
£16 to £16.40 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
48 hrs | Nights Only | Good CQC | State of the Art Home
A large, state of the art nursing home in St Helens currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on nights only.
The home provides individualised, specialist care for adults over the age of 18 in a fully CQC compliant service.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 48 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16 to £16.40
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be considered
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back