Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Stourbridge, West Midlands
£15.30 per Hour
£15.30 p/h | 36 hrs | Nights Only | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small private nursing home in Stourbridge, with full-time nights available on a permanent basis.
In addition to general elderly and dementia nursing care, the home offers more specialist care services to younger adults with physical and learning disabilities and is currently fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Full details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.30
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant, well-run home
As Night Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care programmes, ensuring a safe and effective clinical service and that all care records are correctly updated.
Applicants for this Night Nurse RGNM/RMN position should meet the following person specification:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home environment or have some experience working in elderly care
- Confident coordinating care and leading shifts
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back