Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Walsall, West Midlands
£14.64 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£14.64 per hour | 33 hours | Night Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse is required to work full time nights in a small general elderly nursing home in Walsall.
You will be joining one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and will work in a modern, supportive environment, caring for older people with a range of general elderly nursing care needs.
What the Night Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of £14.64
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Duties for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back