Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.45 p/h | 36 hrs | Night shifts | Excellent Benefits | Paid Breaks
A medium sized care service based in Woolston, Southampton is currently looking to recruit a Night Nurse RGN / RMN to join their dedicated and professional team.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse RGN / RMN post:
• 36 hours per week of night shifts on a permanent basis
• Excellent hourly rate of £16.45 per hour
• Paid Breaks
• £1,000 joining bonus (paid net & subject to certain conditions)
• Competitive Salary
• Night shifts available
• Full time contract on offer
• On-going support with Training and Development
• 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays
• Uniform provided
As Night Nurse RGN / RMN, you will provide leadership and support for care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity, applicants for this post should have / be:
• RGN/ RMN qualified
• Valid NMC PIN number
• Strong communication skills including both oral and written
• A forward facing, organised individual with attention to detail.
• A role model for all nursing and care staff that leads by example
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.