£18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 30 or 40 hours per week | Nights Only | Elderly and Dementia Nursing | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Musselburgh currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team working on night shifts.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and offers a friendly working environment.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse RGN/RNLD/RMN position:
• 30/40 hours per week available
• Nights Only
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse RGN/RNLD/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.