From £16.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Nights Only | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | Training & Progression Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Stoke on Trent is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN to work as Night Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The 60+ bedded home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns on permanent nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates starting from £16.50 which is negotiable DoE
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
As Staff Nurse RGN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Night Staff Nurse RGN position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.