£16.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Nights only | 36-48 hours available | Paid Breaks | Great staff benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Walsall has a full-time vacancy for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work permanent nights.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36-48 hours per week available
• Nights only
• Competitive rates of pay at £16.00 (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Paid Breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
As Night Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.