Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hour Contract | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home |
A full time Night Nurse position has become available in a large nursing home in Rotherham.
The purpose-built home caters to older adults who are living with medical nursing needs, age related frailties and dementia and provides a great environment where residents enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of £33,000
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• Refer a friend bonus schemes
In this RGN/RMN Night Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Ideally you will be experienced working in an elderly care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working in older peoples’ services
• Demonstrate up to date clinical skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back