£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£17.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £20k | Paid Breaks | 22 Hours p/w – Nights | “Good” CQC Rating
A leading Royston nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work part-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is in the Royston area and offers a fantastic environment for older adults with general nursing needs and physical disabilities.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, part-time contract to work 22 hours per week over 2-night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £20,000
• Following your probation period, you will qualify for a health and dental package
• A great working environment in what is currently a COVID-19 free home
As Night Nurse, you will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of clinical care and medication management, and you will be supported by a team of HCAs who have undergone extensive clinical training.
The successful candidate for this Night Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Experienced in a UK care home setting and confident managing and delivering care
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back