£16.50 - £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Up to £32.7K | 36 Hour Contract – Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Care Home | Great Benefits
A leading Staffordshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The large home is in the Rugeley area and offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, specialising in elderly and dementia care but also supporting people living with disabilities and neurological conditions.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working 3 long day shifts of 7am – 7pm
- Great rates of pay from £16.50 to £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £32,760
- Free Enhanced DBS check and uniforms
- A company pension plan and a healthcare cash plan (subject to T&Cs)
- Meals are provided whilst on duty
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses may also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back