Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £35K p/a | 38.5 Hour Contract – Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly Nursing Home
A leading nursing home in the Saltburn area is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time, permanent nights.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a friendly and homely setting, with purpose-built facilities and a great team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week
• Nights only
• Competitive rates of pay of £17.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and annual salary in the region of £35,000
• A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Night Nurse, you will manage care plans, administer medications and ensure clinical records are maintained. You will also lead Carers on shift in the delivery of personal care and will ensure the needs of residents are met.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to give a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• You will be confident managing and implementing care plans and able to independently manage medications
If you are interested and would like more information. please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.