Saltdean, East Sussex
£16.36 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.36 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £37.4K p/a | FT or PT Nights | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | Small Nursing Home | Great Benefits & L&D | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Sussex nursing home is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLD) to work nights, with full or part-time contracts available.
The home is in the Saltdean area and provides individually tailored nursing care packages to older adults living with age related frailties, physical and neurological disabilities.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts on a full or part time basis, working permanent nights
- Flexible shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive rates of pay of £16.36 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and would give an annual salary in the region of £37,430 for a 44 hour working week
- A company pension plan and indemnity insurance
- A welcome/joining bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- A company pension scheme and indemnity insurance
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
Duties and responsibilities for these RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancies will include medication management, leading HCAs in the delivery of personal care and ensuring all clinical records are updated. You will demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of care and ensuring the individual needs of service users are met.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to give a good mix of skills on shift
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
- Able to independently manage and administer medications and coordinate care
- Able to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now in complete confidence on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back