Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.03 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Nights | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN considered
A care centre in Scunthorpe has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The care home offers nursing care packages to adults of all ages, with mental health and physical disabilities.
For this Night Nurse role the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week - Additional shifts available
• Working night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates from £17.03 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6), with annual pay reviews
• Premium Overtime Payment paid at £26 p/h when one or more shifts worked over contracted hours
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
• Free uniforms, drinks, parking and Enhanced DBS Check
• Fantastic support with Induction and ongoing learning & development opportunities
As Night Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Ability to work under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.