£16.88 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health, Community
£16.88 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 42 Hours | Nights | Great Staffing Ratios |
A large, private nursing home in North-West Sheffield is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Fantastic hourly pay rates of £16.88, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £36,865
• A permanent contract for 42 hours per week
• Flexible shifts, working nights over a 7 day rota
• A friendly and supportive working environment where you will always work alongside another Nurse whilst on shift
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
What the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have some experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• A friendly, flexible and proactive approach
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back